Saturday 2 April 2011

TRADITIONAL DANCES

                                                   INTRODUCTION
TRADITIONAL DANCES

I’m Inés.
I live in Xeraco (Valencia) Spain.  I’m 15 years old and I am going to explain the world of the traditional dances.


I love dancing and I have been dancing traditional dances since I was six years old.
I started dancing because my sister and my cousin went to dance classes too.
My grandmother, when she was young she also loved dancing, so when she was older, she started teaching these traditional dances  here in Xeraco, with the help of  her friend.
Later on when my sister was little she started dancing with a group from the “Falla la foguerà” but then the group group[ expanded so anyone from the village could join.
Now it is called,  Grup de danses de Xeraco and their dance teachers teach them many traditional dances.

No comments:

Post a Comment